If you’ve chosen to install a sprinkler system on your property, you’ve made a terrific choice. An automatic sprinkler system in Burlington County, NJ is the best and easiest way to ensure your lawn stays happy and healthy throughout the year. However, just because it’s been installed, that doesn’t mean you can just let it sit and hope it continues to function properly throughout its lifespan. Water sprinklers need just as much attention as other systems in your home. Keep reading to learn why your system needs to be inspected and serviced by a professional:
- Inspection ensures proper function: The main reason you need to have your sprinkler system inspected on a yearly basis is to ensure that it works the way it’s intended. If you let your sprinkler sit in your yard without having a professional check up on it, it’s bound to start to fail sooner rather than later. One of our pros can pore over all aspects of your sprinkler system to make sure everything is working correctly and efficiently.
- Inspection helps conserve water: If used correctly, sprinkler system installation in Burlington County, NJ is supposed to help you conserve water and save money on your utility bill. Water sprinkler systems only turn on when needed, so there’s no chance that you’ll overwater your lawn and waste money each month. But this is only the case if it’s inspected and serviced when needed. A sprinkler system that hasn’t been inspected may be malfunctioning and turn on when it doesn’t need to. Don’t run the risk of wasting water and spending extra money on your utility bills next year—call us today for an inspection!
- Inspection saves money on repairs: Your automatic sprinkler system in Burlington County, NJ likely isn’t perfect. Even though it’s built to withstand tremendous amounts of wear and tear, it still can break down at any moment. It goes without saying that the necessary repairs after a breakdown can sometimes be rather expensive. Thankfully, inspection by one of the professionals at Star Sprinkler Systems Inc. can help ensure that your system doesn’t malfunction next spring, so you won’t have to worry about paying to fix your system.
Now that you have a better idea of why a sprinkler system inspection is so important, it might help to have a better sense of what is involved in the process. You can expect your technician to do the following:
- Control and program check: If the controls on your sprinkler system get out of whack, there’s a good chance that your sprinkler system will either turn on when it’s not needed or not turn on at all. We can take a look at the control panel and ensure that everything is functioning as it should be!
- Clear debris: Rocks, dirt and other debris can get in the way of your nozzles and impede functionality. We can remove all of this debris to ensure your system works properly the next time you turn it on.
- Change nozzles: Lawnmowers and other yard tools can wreak havoc on your automatic sprinkler’s nozzles. Let one of our inspectors swap out any broken or cracked nozzles for brand-new ones for 2018!
Call Star Sprinkler Systems Inc. today to set up an inspection time. You’ll be amazed at how much better your system functions next year after one of our technicians is able to inspect and make any necessary adjustments to your automatic sprinkler system.