Sprinkler systems are essential for sustaining plants and maintaining the appearance of landscaping. These systems make it easy for property owners to keep landscaping healthy without labor-intensive manual maintenance. However, sprinkler systems don’t always work the way they’re supposed to. If your sprinkler system is acting up, you have to decide whether to invest in sprinkler system repair in Burlington County, NJ or to have your system replaced entirely.
When you’re choosing between sprinkler system repair and replacement, it’s important to weigh the costs with the benefits. To maximize the benefits of your investment in sprinkler system service without spending more money than you have to, consider these few key factors:
- Extent of the damage: Before determining whether it’s necessary to repair or replace it, you must consider the extent of the damage to your sprinkler system. Minor sprinkler problems don’t require the kind of extensive system replacement processes that are necessary for handling more serious system issues. Small clogs, for example, can often be addressed simply by cleaning filters or repairing small parts. Identify the extent of the damage with a professional sprinkler system inspection to help you decide whether you should invest in repair or replacement.
- Maintenance history: A sprinkler system that’s well maintained isn’t as prone to damage as a system that hasn’t been consistently serviced. Think about the maintenance history of your sprinkler system and whether the system has been well cared for overall. If your system is properly maintained, sprinkler system repair in Burlington County, NJ might make more sense than replacement.
- Changes to landscaping: You need a sprinkler system with the capacity to handle the demands of your landscaping. If you make changes to the layout or scale of your landscaping, you might need to modify your sprinkler system to accommodate increasing demands. When sprinkler system issues come up after you’ve made changes to your landscaping, you might be better off replacing your system entirely to better meet your updated needs.
- Controller functioning: Sometimes, apparent system issues are actually caused by problems with a sprinkler system controller. Replacing an old, outdated sprinkler system controller with a newer one can resolve many sprinkler system issues. However, depending on how old your system is, you might need to invest in a new system altogether to address complications caused by an old sprinkler system controller.
- Professional recommendations: A sprinkler system technician can provide you with a system inspection to help you determine whether it’s best to repair your system or replace it. Getting professional input can give you the information you need to make the decision more easily.
Call for sprinkler system repair in Burlington County, NJ
If you’re unsure about whether it’s best to invest in sprinkler system replacement or sprinkler system repair in Burlington County, NJ, reach out to Star Sprinkler Systems Inc. Our team will provide you with a professional consultation to determine the best course of action depending on the condition of your system. Next, we will provide you with the repair or replacement services necessary to get your system back in good working order. Call us today to get started with a service quote.