A sprinkler system is ideal for any homeowner or property manager who wants their lawn looking lush and green. As you can imagine, sprinkler heads in Burlington County, NJ aren’t one-size-fits-all products. There are several different types of sprinkler heads that are better suited for some properties than others. Keep reading to learn more about the most popular types of sprinkler heads, and choose which one is best for you and your land:
- Pop-ups: Pop-up sprinkler heads are probably the most commonly used for residential and small commercial properties. They range in height from two to 20 inches and can spray up to 15 feet depending on how far you need them to spray. They’re great options for your home because they’re relatively inexpensive to install.
- Gear-driven rotors: Moving up on the power level, you’ll find gear-driven rotors. These sprinklers can spray up to 55 feet and are great for large residential properties or small commercial properties. They work better for areas with slopes because their lower precipitation rate helps increase the lawn’s water absorption.
- Impact rotors: Do you need a more powerful sprinkler in Burlington County, NJ? If so, you may want to consider an impact rotor. These distribute multiple streams of water in an arc pattern. Since they can cover a lot more area than a pop-up, they’re typically more expensive. On the bright side, however, they’re made from metal and can last for years and years.
- Large turf rotors: Unless you have a ton of land that you want to be kept lush and green, you probably don’t need a large turf rotor sprinkler head at your home! These can cover up to 100 feet of land at once and are typically used on golf courses and parks. That being said, we’re able to install these sprinkler heads in Burlington County, NJ wherever you want them!
Why choose Star Sprinkler Systems Inc.?
Regardless of which type of sprinkler head you choose, chances are you don’t know how to install the system yourself. Since that’s the case, you’ll have to go to a professional for installation. You have tons of options for sprinkler installation, but we believe that we’re your best bet. Here’s why:
- Affordable: As you can imagine, sprinkler installation isn’t always cheap. In fact, it can be quite pricy if you have a large property. We don’t want you to break the bank to have a great lawn. That’s why we charge some of the most competitive rates for our services.
- Speedy: You and your lawn can’t wait around for someone to install sprinklers. That’s why we work fast to get the job done in no time at all. Our crews work so efficiently that you’ll hardly realize we were at your property.
- Reliable: Sprinkler installation can be a tricky business. There’s a lot that goes into installation to ensure the job is done correctly. Make sure you can rely on your installation professionals to get the job done right the first time by choosing to work with us!
Be sure your lawn is ready for summer by installing a new sprinkler in Burlington County, NJ today. Give Star Sprinkler Systems Inc. a call to learn more about all of our sprinkler head options and to install the system that’s just right for you.