When used the right way, a residential or commercial sprinkler system can prevent water waste, while keeping lawns green and plants beautiful and thriving. On the other hand, improper watering can lead to grass and plants needlessly suffering, even dying, which will leave your property looking unkempt. Luckily, a quality sprinkler installation can maintain the curb appeal of your landscape.
Everyone has their own individual beliefs as to why an automatic sprinkler system in Burlington County, NJ might be personally beneficial—here are some of those advantages:
- Convenience: Many property owners will tell you that convenience is the biggest advantage to having an automatic sprinkler system. This is because with a watering system, you don’t need to set aside chunks of time to water plants and grass by hand, or set a timer to remember to move the hose around the yard. Also, using a detachable sprinkler head usually means you cannot control the amount of water coming out. Too much manual sprinkler water—or forgetting to shut the water off—can drown your landscape.
- Extends plant life: You can set a good sprinkler system to shut off and turn on at certain times of the day, for a specified amount of time. What this means is that your flower garden, vegetable beds, grass and landscape will thrive because they’re getting watered in proper increments—instead of being over- or under-watered. Plant life will be extended, and they’ll both look and be healthier.
- Gets rid of brown patches: A hose with a sprinkler attachment works well for people who set it to hit all areas of the lawn, while keeping track of the watering time. However, if you are forgetful or don’t have time to watch the water, then you run the risk of dry, brown patches. Automatic sprinklers, when installed by a pro, are sure to water every corner of your lawn to avoid brown spots.
- Less water usage: If reducing your water usage is one of the most important things to you, then you will benefit from a residential or commercial sprinkler installation. The timer assures a specific watering time—the shorter the time, the more water you’ll save. And an in-ground sprinkler can also rotate between different plants, watering only those that require water at that time. More often than not, having an automatic sprinkler system in Burlington County, NJ means saving water. Consider installing one this season!
- Increases home value: There are some property owners who believe a sprinkler system is a great financial investment, because curb appeal and landscape appearance are key factors in determining market value. So, not only does an automatic sprinkler work well for keeping gardens and lawns alive, but the installation itself has a direct impact on property value should you decide to sell your home.
Whether you are in need of sprinkler parts repair or want a professionally installed sprinkler system in Burlington County, NJ, look no further than the experienced team at Star Sprinkler Systems Inc. Contact us today to see what our company can do for you!