While the decision to install a residential sprinkler system is ultimately the homeowner’s preference, where we often tend to see them installed is on commercial and recreational properties. These types of properties are typically massive and would take forever to water by hand. Whether you already have one or are researching purchasing a watering system, here are five benefits of an automatic sprinkler system in Burlington County, NJ to take into consideration:
- Water efficiency: You don’t need to be living in an area where drought restrictions are currently in effect to practice good watering habits. Truth is, water is a precious commodity, and we should all do what we can to not waste it, no matter where we live. You can do this with an automatic sprinkler setup for your yards or business landscape. Consider hiring a professional sprinkler installer to adjust your system’s watering heads to the best position possible over grass for optimum water efficiency. Things can get loose over time, so pay attention for any needed readjustments to sprinkler head direction.
- Save time: Some homeowners feel that watering by hand is therapeutic and a good excuse to be left alone with their thoughts, but installing a sprinkler system is a watering option that also has its benefits. With an automatic sprinkler system in Burlington County, NJ, its capabilities are not only convenient, but a time saver, as well—especially when you plan to be away from home. Also, long days at the office may keep you from having the chance to water, so get an underground sprinkler system setup to ensure your lawn stays healthy and green.
- Lower water bills: A sprinkler that’s both installed properly and set on a timer to save water has the potential to lower your water bills. But timer watering everyday or multiple times a day is not only unnecessary—it’s not going to benefit your wallet or the environment, either. Another thing to make sure of is that water is confined to your landscape and not flowing down the storm drain—badly positioned heads or overwatering leads to water spilling into gutters. You won’t be seeing lower water bills, that’s for sure!
- Healthier plants and grass: The key to healthy lawns and plants is proper watering before browning or drying out takes place. Once living grass and plants become wilted, yellow, brown or crispy, there’s little chance you can bring them back from (near) death. Engage all your sprinklers’ automatic timers for a year-round healthy landscape.
- Simplified watering system: Imagine not having to drag a garden hose all over the place! You won’t be cursing all those hose kinks—even though you specifically bought the brand that promised no kinking. You’ll avoid killing other plants while whipping the hose here and there. You’ll never have to worry about whether there’s an outdoor faucet where you need one the most, and you can say goodbye to worries related to overwatering.
If you want to take advantage of the convenience of an automatic sprinkler system in Burlington County, NJ, then don’t hesitate to give us a call at Star Sprinkler Systems Inc. today!